UPI Payment Limit Set- Hello In today’s article we will talk about UPI Payment Limit Set Per Day, and what new guidelines have been issued by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
UPI Payment Limit Set for Per Day
Today, we do most of our Transactions through Unified Payment Interface (UPI) and now the limit of Daily Transaction has been fixed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
Till now we could easily send any amount to anyone through UPI, but now since the new guidelines of NPCI have come, you may have some problems. Because now according to the new guidelines issued by NCPI, there are some banks whose maximum limit is 25,000 and some banks have 1,00,000.
Therefore, now it is very important for you to know for which bank, how much Transaction Limit has been set.
What is UPI?
First, let us understand what UPI is and how it works. It has been said about the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) that UPI is a system where you can add your multiple bank accounts in just one UPI App like Google Pay, Phone Pay, etc.
And you can send money by entering the UPI ID or Mobile Number of any other UPI user. For this, you only need to enter your Security Pin. You can do this transaction anytime 24X 7.
Its other advantage is that neither you need ATM Card nor OTP to do UPI Transaction, which makes it very easy to make payments to anyone.
Recently, New guidelines have also been issued by PPI, if you do not know about that guideline, then we have already told about NPI guidelines on our website, you must see that once.
UPI payment limit of banks on Google Pay
- The UPI transaction limit in the State Bank of India is Rs 1 lakh.
- The UPI transaction limit in HDFC Bank has been fixed at Rs 1 lakh. However, for new customers, this limit is five thousand rupees.
- ICICI Bank customers can do UPI transactions up to Rs 10,000, but this limit has been fixed at Rs 25,000 for Google Pay users.
- Axis Bank has capped the UPI transaction limit at Rs 1 lakh.
- The UPI transaction limit has been fixed at Rs 25,000 by the Bank of Baroda.
So far only the UPI Limits of all these banks have been issued and soon the Transaction Limit of other banks will also be updated, so if you want to read the latest information related to this, then you can join us on Social Media Like Facebook and Telegram.
You May Also Read
- Top 10 Dangerous Dog Breeds in India (2023)
- How to Check Is your Pan Card is Linked with Aadhar
- The Top 10 Dangerous Dog Breeds in the World (2023)
- Top 10 Highest-Paid Athletes In The World (2022)
- Top 10 Favourite Teams to win the Upcoming FIFA World cup 2022